Do you attend a party on Canada Day? Every July 1st, our kids get new tshirts to wear to our annual fireworks event. We usually hit the mall and find a store that has the best prices on a shirt for this ONE day each year.... seems crazy to buy a shirt for one day, right?
So, this year, we decided to make them instead!
plain white tshirt or baby onesie (found at craft stores or discount stores)
red fabric paint
1. Paint your hands with red paint. Painting baby's feet might be the easiest!
2. Put a piece of cardboard side the shirt, between the front and the back so that paint doesn't transfer.
3. Put the handprint in the centre of the shirt.
4. Create the Canadian Flag by painting red rectangles on either side of the print.
5. Let it dry, then wear it to your own Canada Day festivities or create your own July 1st party with these fun crafts and decoration for kids of all ages.
Thanks for the great photos, momstown Edmonton!