One of our favourite things to do after the kiddos are in bed is to pin our favourite crafts and recipes to boards we love. While we enjoy making our own memorable homemade crafts for mom this holiday, we also had a blast finding all the sweetest pinned crafts from other creative moms online...here are some of of our favourite Mother's Day Ideas from Pinterest;
1. "Reasons That I Love Mommy" Jar from Better Homes and Gardens help show mom or grandma why she is really appreciated and loved. Great way to practice writing and reading together!
2. HandiLion Apron from Michaels (substitute the pattern for random handprints and mom or grandma will STILL be thrilled with her special apron). Use the same idea to create this on a flower pot or totebag found at Michaels.
3. Photo Flowers in a Flower pot for grandma or mom, with all of her special "flowers" is the perfect keepsake from Mom Endeavours.
4. Used baby food jars (or cheap glass jars or votive holders from a craft or dollar store) are perfect to make "M-O-M" or "N-A-N-A" votive holders using tissue paper. Great idea from Parenting.com.
5. Take your kids on a nature walk to find the perfect rock for mommy or grandma. Decorate the rock like this one from Danielle's Place and make a card that tells mom "she rocks!".