momstown moms are totally creative, especially when it comes to joining together for a crafting night to make busy books, quiet books and make and takes for their little toddlers!
Here are 8 of our Top Busy Bag Crafts and Activity Ideas;
1. Help your toddler to learn colours, numbers and sorting with this Counting and Sorting Activity from momstown Kitchener-Waterloo.
2. Brampton moms blew us away with this incredible Quiet Book filled with over 15 crafts and activities to learn body parts, tie a shoe, name farm animals, match colours, sort, count ice cream scoops and so many more! What a masterpiece!
3. Flash card or colouring books are always a great idea, but how about taking these simple alphabet cards in the car and in the restaurant for some on-the-go learning!
4. Babies will love this sensory busy bag from momstown Edmonton. Fill your bag with hair gel or hand sanitizer and your favourite dollar store animals, decorations and knick knacks and voila! A bag to keep baby very busy and stimulated!
5. Create crazy faces, match names on cards, match paint chips and even feed Elmo and Cookie Monster with these awesome busy bag ideas from momstown Brampton!
6. Create these little monsters out of felt and you have a busy bag craft for counting and sorting! Add more eyes and match it to the correct number for some pre-math skill fun!
7. momstown Milton created some impressive busy bag activities at a recent Moms Night Out- rice shakers, story rocks, felt shape patterns, beading and flash cards.
8. Make and take homemade play dough is one of the best ways to keep toddlers and preschoolers busy on the go! Package it up with a cookie cutter in a few shapes and your child will stay busy!
9. momstown Burlington pulled out all the stops in this "quiet bag" craft night with their mamas.