Learning about space and our solar system is so much fun! Every child will want to be their own rocket fuel with this fun rocketship craft that gets kids moving! Simple instructions for preschoolers and using items that most of us have in our craft drawers.
- cup - plastic or Styrofoam
- glue stick & decorations (we used stickers and foam shapes)
1. Use coloured cups or paint a cup in your favourite rocket colour.
2. Decorate the cup with star stickers, stamps, foam shapes or glitter.
3. Use tape or glue to attach red, orange or yellow streamers ("flames") at the inside of the top of the cup.
4. Add a string or stick to the bottom of the cup and let the kid's take off!
Be sure you feed your little astronauts after such hard work with these space-inspired treats!
Don't forget to have a countdown for each take off, or sing this fun "I'm a Little Rocketship" song!